More than 40 years of shooting knowledge
Gil and Vicki are both full-time, professional shooting instructors. They are NSCA Level III certified and insured by SASI. With a regular column in the official publication for the National Sporting Clays Association, they are the shooting editors for Sporting Clays magazine. Together they teach some 2,000 people of all levels each year in their personal lessons, group clinics, and seminars. They witness an excess of 500,000 shotgun shells each year, and as a result ever year brings new additions to their teaching regime.
Learn On Line
100. Introduction To The OSP Knowledge Vault with Gil Ash
The OSP Knowledge Vault is the largest single source library of performance-improving data on wing shooting and clay shooting in the world. It allows you to learn--on line--how to improve your wing or clay shooting and shows you how to visualize real sight pictures so they can be recalled -- in the field or on the range.
There are currently over 4000 video lessons in the Knowledge Vault -- many with voice-over instructions -- to better help you visualize what it really looks like when shooting a shotgun at game birds or clays. To achieve what you want, the brain must first have a mental picture of what you are trying to do. KV ShotKam 2D and 3D virtual animations of game birds and clays, with voice over instruction, show you the sequential parts of every shot, which helps the brain better understand and produce them consistently. The amazing thing about all the different video lessons is, when you understand the shot and its component parts, you can correct your own misses because the real cause is obvious!
- Click here to see some samples from the OSP Knowledge Vault
- 4000+ video lessons currently on clays and game birds
- SEARCH everything on the site - some viewing requires membership to the Knowledge Vault, Enter your topic in SEARCH above and hit enter (Tip - enter your topic in quotes to refine your search)
- 150 Coaching Hour conference calls
- 12 books and every article the Ash's have written on clays shooting and hunting (currently 4000 pages of written data)
- Future plans for content downloadable to the KV Mobile App for viewing off line!
In-Person Classes & Clinics
If you want to learn how to shoot, why you miss, and how to correct your mistakes, you’ll want to attend one of the many clinics offered by OSP. Each clinic is open to students of varying skill levels and is tailored to the needs and goals of the participants. Gil and Vicki teach individual as well as group lessons on a weekly basis in Houston. You can meet them at a club near you.
Books and DVD's
Gil and Vicki have published nine books as well as six instructional DVD’s to help people to learn to shoot more consistently. Their books and DVD’s are produced in a way that shooters of all levels can benefit from them. As a team, Gil and Vicki are unbeatable -– and the reason why OSP is the only choice for anyone wanting to improve their shotgun shooting performance.